Listed below is Miracle Service by Apostle Joshua Selman program snippets: The word “foundation” refers to the beginning or source. The patterns that emerge from a foundation can be used to identify it. Foundations are strong, and you can recognize them by their foundational patterns in different regions. click here to [Download Audio messages of October 2022 Koinonia Miracle Service by Apostle Joshua Selman
when is the next koinonia miracle service
The Koinonia Abuja Miracle Service with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak is scheduled for Sunday, October 30, 2022. And it normally holds every last Sunday of the month
God is faithful because He continually searches your life for the things He has promised but haven’t yet materialized and insists that everything must happen. Being aware of God’s power does not cause His mighty hand to move;
It depends on how a believer operates according to spiritual principles. Prophetic ramifications of weak spiritual foundations can influence how God manifests in a person’s circumstances.
koinonia miracle service program snippets
The earth was created by you, and it continues to exist, so you are faithful to all generations.
God is faithful because He continually searches your life for the things He has declared about it that have not yet materialized and insists that everything He has said must be fulfilled.
Joshua, verses 43–45
43. And the LORD gave Israel all the land he had promised to give to their forefathers; they took possession of it and made it their home.
44. According to everything he had promised to their forefathers, the LORD gave them rest all around, and none of their enemies could be seen standing in front of them because the LORD had given them all the upper hand.
45. Nothing good that the LORD had promised to the house of Israel failed to materialize; everything did
koinonia Miracle Service by Apostle Joshua Selman
“What can the righteous do if the foundations are destroyed?”
Prophetic spiritual implications of weak spiritual foundations can influence how God manifests in a person’s circumstance.
God is moved by our imperfections, but He also gets up and intervenes when a believer follows the operating procedures of spiritual principles.
24–27 in Matthew 7 (KJV)
38:1-3 in Isaiah (KJV)
1 Kings 16:33–34 and Joshua 6:26 (KJV) (KJV)
(KJV) Deuteronomy 18:9–12
9. You must not learn to practice the abominations of those other countries when you enter the land that the LORD, your God, gives you.
10. No one who makes his or her child pass through the fire, uses divination, watches the time, uses enchantment, or is a witch shall be found among you.
11. Another option is a necromancer, a wizard, a charmer, or a spirit medium.
12. All of those who engage in these activities are abominations to the LORD, and as a result, the LORD, your God, drives them away from you.
John 1:5 (KJV) (KJV)
The word “foundation” simply refers to the beginning or source.
Strong foundations are essential. The patterns that emerge from a foundation reveal its strength.
There are fundamental patterns that you can use to identify regions.
In the name of Jesus, I declare that every veil programming evil over you, making good look like evil over you, and programming evil to look like good is torn from you.
Based on a covenant, the spiritual realm can precisely change an existing spiritual programming.
Not everyone who believes in God’s power will immediately see His miracles. To encounter the miraculous, one must adhere to spiritual principles.
click below [Download Audio messages of October 2022 Koinonia Miracle Service by Apostle Joshua Selman
Apostle joshual selman miracle prayer to get a job
10. After Job prayed for his friends, the LORD liberated Job from his captivity and gave him twice as much as before.
11. Then all of his brothers, sisters, and acquaintances who had previously shared meals with him in his home arrived and consoled him over all the bad things the LORD had brought upon him. Each man also gave him a sum of money and a pair of gold earrings.
Joshua 21:45, Philippians 4:6, and Jeremiah 1:9–10 (all KJV) (KJV)
In the name of Jesus, I command and decree that any restraint or programming that has been placed over your life is lifted tonight!
I yell “Ephphatha!” over the entrances to your destiny. In the name of Jesus, be welcoming!